Wednesday 5 October 2011

More words only blog

We are on the road and having fun but in spite of the temperature not many hot spots if you know what I mean. Many many photos but here in this hotel a very slow wi fi connection and all night to upload a few pictures which I now can't seem to find! Ah well. the African dawn is dawning here in Arusha Tanzania and I shall do my best to at least give you a flavour of where we are and what we are doing. Wish I could send you the sound of the wonderful bird song now that I have switched off the air con! Jessica and Ed are on the floor below. We have to be ready to travel into the great beyond of the northern Tanzania game parks by 9 a.m. but I don't know about the others - after last night's very adequate buffet not sure where breakfast will go! Someone suggested over same buffet last night that we should try to use this holiday to lose weight!
By the way many of you have said you can't leave comments. I have no idea why that is but will try to get it sorted. Thanks so much for following us and please be patient with the lack of pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment